The best running and rehabilitation experience with an Endurance treadmill
- Posted on
We launched three new Endurance treadmills in the first quarter of 2020: the T80, T85 and T90. These professional and modern devices are fully optimized for rehabilitation thanks to the extra firm, optional REHA rail, T-Flex Comfort Top shock damping, 21 millimeter running plate and the unique low entry speed of 0.5 km/h of the T85.
The three new models have a modern and ergonomic design and are a perfect tool for every physical therapist:
- Getting on and off is easy with the low step-up;
- Large keys for easy operation;
- Large ten inch monitor displaying all major training parameters: time, distance, calories, heart rate, number of steps, speed and running angle;
- Direct Bluetooth connection with the Tunturi Routes app;
- Connect to a Bluetooth heart rate belt when connected to Tunturi Routes;
- Or directly connect to an analog heart rate belt;
- Optionally expandable with the special REHA rail;
- Integrated keyboard shortcuts in the handles, monitor and optional REHA rail for adjusting the running angle and speed;
- Distance view per ten meters;
- The firm walking plate has a 21 millimeter thickness and a maximum user weight of 150 kilos;
- T-flex Comfort Top shock damping, the best in our range;
- The Cross TIP anti-slip running mat of 1.8 millimeters guarantees the most stable and safe walking and running experience;
- Easy to move and store using the transport wheels and the soft drop folding system;
Tunturi T80 Endurance Treadmill (2020)
Professional and robust treadmill for intensive and daily use.
The new T80 is an optimized version of the existing, succesful model from the Tunturi catalog. The powerful, silent engine (5.5 HP) has a top speed of 22 kilometers per hour and fifteen different running angles. The number of programs has been increased from 28 to 44, which are displayed on an extra large 10 inch LCD monitor. All programs are displayed in a clear and visual way. They keep track of BMI, fat percentage and even the number of steps thanks to the built-in pedometer. The orthopedic running mat has been replaced by a Cross TIP running mat and a 21 millimeter running plate. With the addition of T-Flex Comfort Top shock damping, the T80 offers the most stable and safe experience of walking and running.
Tunturi T85 Endurance Treadmill (2020)
The ideal model for rehabilitation training.
The T85 has a unique low entry speed of 0.5 kilometers per hour. This makes the treadmill very suitable for rehabilitation training, especially when combined with the optional REHA rail. The T85 has a standard built-in VO2-max fitness test and all major training parameters are displayed on a ten inch full color TFT monitor, in one of ten available languages. The built-in T-Road feature allows the user to train with real video footage of walking routes, which synchronizes with the speed of the treadmill. There are more walking routes available in Tunturi Routes, the app that gives access to more than fifty thousand videos with images from around the world using a smartphone or tablet.
Tunturi T90 Endurance Treadmill (2020)
Treadmill from the top segment with an industrial AC engine.
The T90 is the cream of the crop in the professional market. The industrial AC engine is quiet and doesn't require any maintenance, but it is still powerful enough to reach a maximum speed of 24 kilometers per hour. The T90 has a built-in pedometer and a ten inch LCD screen which displays all major parameters, just like the T80. It is not just a treadmill for the professional or advanced runner. With an entry speed of 0.8 kilometers per hour and the possibility of mounting the special REHA rail, the T90 can also be used well for beginner runners or people who are recovering from surgery or injury, for example. The durable materials guarantee the best possible quality and running experience for years to come. Even when the equipment is used daily.
Rehabilitation handrail (REHA)
Designed to form a whole with the T80, T85 and T90.
The new REHA rail, designed especially for the T80, T85 and T90, offers some extra support while walking, running or rehabilitating. The rail is easy to install. It has the same length as the treadmill, which makes it easy to get on and off. For the first time, the control and shortcut keys for adjusting the running angle and speed are integrated in the rail itself. The sturdy material ensures a solid grip and an even distribution of body weight during the training. This not only reduces the impact on the knees and ankles, but it also provides an extra feeling of safety while walking or running.