Indiaca brings everyone together and is incredibly fun, surprising and challenging. Perfect to play in the garden, on a camping, on the beach or in a gym. Indiaca originates from Brazil, where the game is known as Peteca. You hit the Indiaca ball (shuttle with feathers) back and forth over the net using the flat hand. This Indiaca tournament ball is designed specifically for tournaments. The shuttle has a lot of speed, is stable in the wind and accurate. Ideal if you want to play Indiaca with 2 or more people (recreational or competitive).
Tunturi Indiaca Tournament: the benefits
- A game that allows you to train your strength, speed, stamina, flexibility and responsiveness
- Lightweight, small and therefore easy to carry
- Tunturi Indiaca Tournament is recognized by the International Indiaca Association
- Made of real turkey feathers, according to tradition
Go with the Brazilian beach feeling and go for the Tunturi Indiaca Tournament shuttle!
○ Dimensions (LWH): 10.5 x 10.5 x 24 cm.
○ Weight: 55 gr.
○ Color: Yellow | Black | Red
○ From 8 years old
○ Includes game rules
○ Material: Synthetic | Turkey Feathers