Indiaca tennis is a popular, intense and fun game that originates from Brazil. The game is similar to volleyball and badminton and is based on Peteca, which is widely played on Brazilian beaches. You play the ball (shuttle with feather) over the net using your flat hand or with a racket, and your opponent does the same. A perfect game to play in the garden, on the beach, in the park or on a campsite. Or play Indiaca tennis as a warming up prior to a workout.
Tunturi Indiaca Tennis - Peteca Tennis: the advantages
- Indiaca can be played with or without rackets
- Easy to carry
- The Indiaca ball is hardly prone to wind
- Surprising and exciting game for young and old
- Suitable for 2 people or a group
Fast, surprising and incredibly fun! Go for the Tunturi Indiaca Tennis game and play it with your family and friends!
○ Dimensions racket (LWH): 22.9 x 3 x 38.8 cm.
○ Dimensions indiaca spring (LWH): 9 x 9 x 24 cm.
○ Weight racket: 205 gr.
○ Weight spring: 40 gr.
○ Total weight: 450 gr.
○ 2 rackets and 1 Indiaca spring
○ Balance point (tension): 150 mm.
○ Grip size: L0
○ Strung: Yes
○ Head size: 670 cm2
○ Profile width: 30 mm.
○ Includes game rules
○ Age: From 6 years old
○ Color: Yellow | Red
○ Material: Graphite